From Santha's hometown newspaper, a little dated, but still funny:
From The Community Scoop, published weekly in Lost Nation, IA, April 8, 2021
1. New monthly budget: Gas $0, Clothes $0, Groceries $2,500, Wine $3750.
2. Breaking News: Wearing a mask inside your home is now highly recommended- not so much to stop COVID, but to stop eating.
3. WHEN THIS QUARANTINE IS OVER, let's not tell some people.
4. Not to brag, but I haven't been late to anything in over 16 weeks.
5. It may take a village to raise a child, but I swear it's going to take a vineyard to homeschool one.
6. You know all those car commercials where there's one vehicle on the road?....it doesn't seem so unrealistic these days.
7. The spread of Covid-19 is based on two things: 1. How dense the population is. 2. How dense the population is.
8. People keep asking : "Is COVID 19 REALLY all that serious? Listen y'all..., churches and casinos are closed. When heaven and hell agree on the same thing, it's probably pretty serious.
9. Home School Day #1. I'm trying to figure out how I can get this kid transferred out of my class.
10. The dumbest thing I ever bought was a 2020 planner.
Post a Comment