We've asked Joyce C. to put together a list of websites that can be trusted. Thanks to her for keeping us up-to-date on issues of relevance.
WEBSITES PROVEN TO BE ACCURATE & INFORMATIVE
1. wrea.net - SPARTA’S state website
2. spartanewsandnotes.com - Our chapter’s website
3. wsaa.org - Wisconsin School Administrators Alliance (WREA’s partner lobbyist site assesses
daily legislation and how he/we respond)
4. thewheelerreport.com – covers Wisconsin Legislation including schedules
5. wispolitics.com – covers current political activities
6. wisconsinexaminer.com - 501c3 nonprofit - covers current political updates and concerns
7. captimes.com – current news from Madison
8. prwatch.org – Center for Media and Democracy’s website addressing national political concerns
9. presswatchers.org – addresses correctness of information
10. heathercoxrichardson.substack.com – Daily newsletter about the history behind daily politics
11. dianeravitch.net – Ravitch, former U.S. Assistant Director of Education, discusses current events and their relevance to education for all in her articles.
12. robertreich.org – former U.S. Secretary of Labor discusses relevance of daily events in his articles.
13. robertreich.substack.com – former Secretary of Labor explains current economic issues in his daily letter.
14. dcreport.org – David Cay Johnston authors articles regarding current events and addresses his 40+ years of experience with the former president.
15. wallstreetonparade.com – Excellent in depth information and citizen’s guide to wall street and its effect on current events.
16. Sheldon Whitehouse “The Scheme” – Senator from Rhode Island has videotaped over 50 presentations in the U.S. Senate regarding the history of “dark money” and it’s connection to the U.S. Supreme Court and elected officials - referencing extensive research done by the Center for Media and Democracy. Most presentations are about 20 to 30 minutes. Google the title to access the tapes.
Post a Comment