The purposes of this Association are to:
- The purposes of this Association are to:
- A. Promote and protect the interests, rights, and welfare of the retired educators of the Stevens Point area in conjunction with the Wisconsin Retired Educators’ Association (WREA).
- B. Monitor and work to improve the benefits for retired educators and other members of the Wisconsin Retirement System (WRS).
- C. Encourage Association members to maintain membership in the Wisconsin Retired Educators’ Association (WREA).
- D. Develop working relationships with local service organizations whose main emphasis is on aging groups and with organizations sharing goals similar to those of the Association.
- E. Inform Association members about and advocate for educational and other relevant societal issues.
- F. Inform members of activities in the area provided for senior citizens.
- G. Encourage Association members to be active participants in community affairs on an individual basis.
Corona Virus Informational Meeting CANCELED
From our Health Committee:
you are concerned about the Corona Virus (COVID-19), the LIFE Class is
hosting a presentation on Monday, March 16, by a doctor from the
Marshfield Clinic at 7pm in Rm 333 in the building next to the
University Center (Com Arts Bldg). You don’t have to be a member to
attend but this might interest you in signing up for other LIFE
Post a Comment