The Book Sale is off and running. It's not too early to mark these dates on your calendar:
Book take-in days:
Monday, June 24
Monday, July 22
Monday, August 26
Monday, September 23
Please do not block the sidewalk or leave books in the hallway!
The Fall Book Sale will be Wednesday, October 16, 2019 through Saturday, October 19, 2019.
The purposes of this Association are to:
- The purposes of this Association are to:
- A. Promote and protect the interests, rights, and welfare of the retired educators of the Stevens Point area in conjunction with the Wisconsin Retired Educators’ Association (WREA).
- B. Monitor and work to improve the benefits for retired educators and other members of the Wisconsin Retirement System (WRS).
- C. Encourage Association members to maintain membership in the Wisconsin Retired Educators’ Association (WREA).
- D. Develop working relationships with local service organizations whose main emphasis is on aging groups and with organizations sharing goals similar to those of the Association.
- E. Inform Association members about and advocate for educational and other relevant societal issues.
- F. Inform members of activities in the area provided for senior citizens.
- G. Encourage Association members to be active participants in community affairs on an individual basis.