Park Ridge Restaurant
Stevens Point, WI 54481
11:00 am. Socializing
11:15 am. Order Lunch Entrée
11:30 am. Business Meeting
12:30 pm. Program Speaker
Program Speaker for March is Susan Lemke, Transportation Superintendent for ADRC and Stevens Point Transit who have merged their services. She will talk about “I Get Around, ‘Round, Get Around” and explain how to do that in the Point area.
To download the newsletter, go to "SPARTA News and Notes" section in the sidebar. The text translates to the blog, but the pictures do not. Or, rather, I haven't figured it out yet.
The purposes of this Association are to:
- The purposes of this Association are to:
- A. Promote and protect the interests, rights, and welfare of the retired educators of the Stevens Point area in conjunction with the Wisconsin Retired Educators’ Association (WREA).
- B. Monitor and work to improve the benefits for retired educators and other members of the Wisconsin Retirement System (WRS).
- C. Encourage Association members to maintain membership in the Wisconsin Retired Educators’ Association (WREA).
- D. Develop working relationships with local service organizations whose main emphasis is on aging groups and with organizations sharing goals similar to those of the Association.
- E. Inform Association members about and advocate for educational and other relevant societal issues.
- F. Inform members of activities in the area provided for senior citizens.
- G. Encourage Association members to be active participants in community affairs on an individual basis.