The purposes of this Association are to:
- The purposes of this Association are to:
- A. Promote and protect the interests, rights, and welfare of the retired educators of the Stevens Point area in conjunction with the Wisconsin Retired Educators’ Association (WREA).
- B. Monitor and work to improve the benefits for retired educators and other members of the Wisconsin Retirement System (WRS).
- C. Encourage Association members to maintain membership in the Wisconsin Retired Educators’ Association (WREA).
- D. Develop working relationships with local service organizations whose main emphasis is on aging groups and with organizations sharing goals similar to those of the Association.
- E. Inform Association members about and advocate for educational and other relevant societal issues.
- F. Inform members of activities in the area provided for senior citizens.
- G. Encourage Association members to be active participants in community affairs on an individual basis.
See You In November
Stevens Point Area
Retired Teachers’ Association
& news attached.
November 13, 2017 –
Program – Mike
Thompson of the
Never Forgotten Honor Flight
Ham, Scalloped Potatoes, Salad Bar, Roll,
Coffee/Milk, Ice Cream and a Cookie
R.S.V.P. by November 9th -
Make Checks Payable
to: The Moose Lodge
Post a Comment