Our t-shirts were such a hit, we had a demand for another order. We have sizes small, medium, large, ex-large, 2X, 3X, and 4X. Copy the form listed in the sidebar and return it with your payment before April 14. The cost is $13 per shirt.
Send form and check (made out to SPARTA) to:
2010 Aspen Lane
Plover, WI 54467
will be available for pick-up at the Book Sale on May 2-6 and at the May 8 meeting at the Golden Corral.
Questions? Call Jan or Santha.
The purposes of this Association are to:
- The purposes of this Association are to:
- A. Promote and protect the interests, rights, and welfare of the retired educators of the Stevens Point area in conjunction with the Wisconsin Retired Educators’ Association (WREA).
- B. Monitor and work to improve the benefits for retired educators and other members of the Wisconsin Retirement System (WRS).
- C. Encourage Association members to maintain membership in the Wisconsin Retired Educators’ Association (WREA).
- D. Develop working relationships with local service organizations whose main emphasis is on aging groups and with organizations sharing goals similar to those of the Association.
- E. Inform Association members about and advocate for educational and other relevant societal issues.
- F. Inform members of activities in the area provided for senior citizens.
- G. Encourage Association members to be active participants in community affairs on an individual basis.