The purposes of this Association are to:
- The purposes of this Association are to:
- A. Promote and protect the interests, rights, and welfare of the retired educators of the Stevens Point area in conjunction with the Wisconsin Retired Educators’ Association (WREA).
- B. Monitor and work to improve the benefits for retired educators and other members of the Wisconsin Retirement System (WRS).
- C. Encourage Association members to maintain membership in the Wisconsin Retired Educators’ Association (WREA).
- D. Develop working relationships with local service organizations whose main emphasis is on aging groups and with organizations sharing goals similar to those of the Association.
- E. Inform Association members about and advocate for educational and other relevant societal issues.
- F. Inform members of activities in the area provided for senior citizens.
- G. Encourage Association members to be active participants in community affairs on an individual basis.
March 13 General Meeting: Meet the World's Official Cutest Critters
Come and spend some time with Gene Jacobs and get to know about his work with owls. He'll share his experiences interacting with these amazing animals.
Call in your reservations to Sherri Wallerman at 715-344-0031 by noon on Thursday, March 9.
You can download the agenda, notes, and minutes by selecting them under the "News and Notes" section on the right sidebar.
Shown in these pictures: Northern Saw Whet Owl. (Unless Gene tells me otherwise.)
Post a Comment