Grant applications for the spring granting cycle are due February 15. Preferences for grantees will given to groups and organizations that benefit, serve, and promote children, education and seniors. Contact Janet Swiston at 715-344-5927 if you have questions or need a grant application form.
The purposes of this Association are to:
- The purposes of this Association are to:
- A. Promote and protect the interests, rights, and welfare of the retired educators of the Stevens Point area in conjunction with the Wisconsin Retired Educators’ Association (WREA).
- B. Monitor and work to improve the benefits for retired educators and other members of the Wisconsin Retirement System (WRS).
- C. Encourage Association members to maintain membership in the Wisconsin Retired Educators’ Association (WREA).
- D. Develop working relationships with local service organizations whose main emphasis is on aging groups and with organizations sharing goals similar to those of the Association.
- E. Inform Association members about and advocate for educational and other relevant societal issues.
- F. Inform members of activities in the area provided for senior citizens.
- G. Encourage Association members to be active participants in community affairs on an individual basis.
Friday, February 3, 2017
Grant Applications for Spring
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment