Hi all: The attached photo was on the front page of Friday's Stevens Point Journal. They were doing an article on the proposed solar field proposed for southern Portage Country so used a picture of our solar panels. Note that they did not list us by name: Portage County Democratic Party, but they did list at least us by address: 2220 Division St. I think this is a great opportunity to thank you all for purchasing the building and the solar system. We should be proud. Thanks. Jack
The purposes of this Association are to:
- The purposes of this Association are to:
- A. Promote and protect the interests, rights, and welfare of the retired educators of the Stevens Point area in conjunction with the Wisconsin Retired Educators’ Association (WREA).
- B. Monitor and work to improve the benefits for retired educators and other members of the Wisconsin Retirement System (WRS).
- C. Encourage Association members to maintain membership in the Wisconsin Retired Educators’ Association (WREA).
- D. Develop working relationships with local service organizations whose main emphasis is on aging groups and with organizations sharing goals similar to those of the Association.
- E. Inform Association members about and advocate for educational and other relevant societal issues.
- F. Inform members of activities in the area provided for senior citizens.
- G. Encourage Association members to be active participants in community affairs on an individual basis.
Sunday, May 22, 2022
Monday, May 9, 2022
How to Use WREA's Website
This document is also found in the sidebar under "News and Notes." We will also send it out attached to the next newsletter, and it will be included in the directory in January.
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)