What: September General Meeting
Where: Park Ridge Family Restaurant (Old Blue Top)
When: September 9, 2019 at 11:00
1. PLEASE bring your completed volunteer sheet!!!
You can download a copy from the WREA website: https://cdn.ymaws.com/wrea.net/resource/resmgr/pdf_s/wrea_2018-2019_volunteer_ind.pdf
2. Also, fill out and bring your 2019-2020 Membership form with your dues. You can download a form from the "News and Notes" section in the sidebar.
3. The newsletter is missing all the graphics; our website doesn't seem to want to copy them and won't allow copying of pdfs. Anyone out there who can straighten me out?
The purposes of this Association are to:
- The purposes of this Association are to:
- A. Promote and protect the interests, rights, and welfare of the retired educators of the Stevens Point area in conjunction with the Wisconsin Retired Educators’ Association (WREA).
- B. Monitor and work to improve the benefits for retired educators and other members of the Wisconsin Retirement System (WRS).
- C. Encourage Association members to maintain membership in the Wisconsin Retired Educators’ Association (WREA).
- D. Develop working relationships with local service organizations whose main emphasis is on aging groups and with organizations sharing goals similar to those of the Association.
- E. Inform Association members about and advocate for educational and other relevant societal issues.
- F. Inform members of activities in the area provided for senior citizens.
- G. Encourage Association members to be active participants in community affairs on an individual basis.