The purposes of this Association are to:
- The purposes of this Association are to:
- A. Promote and protect the interests, rights, and welfare of the retired educators of the Stevens Point area in conjunction with the Wisconsin Retired Educators’ Association (WREA).
- B. Monitor and work to improve the benefits for retired educators and other members of the Wisconsin Retirement System (WRS).
- C. Encourage Association members to maintain membership in the Wisconsin Retired Educators’ Association (WREA).
- D. Develop working relationships with local service organizations whose main emphasis is on aging groups and with organizations sharing goals similar to those of the Association.
- E. Inform Association members about and advocate for educational and other relevant societal issues.
- F. Inform members of activities in the area provided for senior citizens.
- G. Encourage Association members to be active participants in community affairs on an individual basis.
Wednesday, August 8, 2018
Once again, Eileen has pulled off a successful field trip for us. We visited Cedarburg for touristing and shopping, then enjoyed a wonderful dinner and show at "Memories" in Port Washington. Hats off to Eileen for all the work she puts into organizing these trips (and all the joy she takes in trying to make 50 people happy). Thank you!